One event on March 9, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on March 30, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on April 6, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on April 13, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on May 4, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on May 11, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on June 1, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on June 8, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on June 29, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on July 6, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on July 13, 2017 at 6:30pm
Today’s world is complicated. It can be challenging to maintain personal balance and a positive attitude of empowerment and hope. This series is designed to give you simple techniques you can use every day to maintain positive energy and a healthy attitude while you keep moving forward kindly in a way that is aligned with your sense of purpose.
Sessions are Thursday nights, 2017, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, at The Source, 1111 Carlisle SE., Albuquerque, NM, 87106
Cost is $199 for the 12-session series in advance, $109 for 6 sessions in advance, or $20 – $30 at the door for each session, on a sliding scale.
Each session is stand-alone with a handout of techniques to use at home, either given at the workshop or emailed shortly thereafter.
All sessions share practical, simple, joyful techniques to support you in creating peace, ease, and progress in your life.
Session One: March 2 – Shaman Jean Dominguez, Initiated 4th Level Priest & Wisdom Keeper, Peruvian Incan Tradition, “Releasing Negativity to Experience Positive Flow”
1. Protecting yourself from negative energies – and having a porous boundary that allows in beneficial energies.
2. Clearing your energy field when you have taken on negative energies.
Session Two: March 9 – L’Aura Bodmer – Traditional Hawaiian Healer, “Using Radical Compassion & Self Responsibility to Create New Possibilities “
1. Ho’oponopono Hawaiian practice – active compassion in all circumstances.
2. Kala Kala Hawaiian practice – taking responsibility for clearing your own limiting responses
Session Three: March 30 – Charey Fox – Kinesiologist, Voice Dialogue, EFT, and Soul Constellation Practitioner, “Personal Empowerment with Beliefs that Support Your Happiness and Success”
1. Learning the basics of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
2. Using EFT to change limiting beliefs
Session Four: April 6 – Melanie Rubin, M.Ed, Certified Coach, “Using Gratitude, HeartMath, and Appreciation for Resilience and Joy”
1. How to use gratitude moment by moment in your day for balance and self-regulation
2. HeartMath and appreciation for health, sanity, and a positive flow in relationships
Session Five: April 13 – Yvette Nary, LMT and Shamanic Practitioner, and Melanie Rubin, Coach, M.Ed, “Clearing Your Energy System to Maximize Vitality”
1. How to use a pendulum to sense energy movements and clear energy
2. Clearing chakras to optimize energy flow
Session Six: May 4 – Charey Fox – Kinesiologist, Voice Dialogue, EFT, and Soul Constellation Practitioner, “Releasing Perceived Limitations for Greater Freedom and Strength Using Soul Constellations”
1. Using soul constellations to see patterns
2. Knowing what energy you’re feeling is yours, and what is someone else’s – and how to release what is not yours
Session Seven: May 11 – Charey Fox – Kinesiologist, Voice Dialogue, EFT, and Soul Constellation Practitioner, “Transforming Self-Blame into Self-Worth for an Expanded Life”
1. Handling inner violence.
2. Building a deep feeling of self-worthiness and self-love
Session Eight: June 1 – Melanie Rubin, M.Ed, Certified Coach, and Dana Darrow, LCSW, MSW, “Shedding Grief to Experience Peace and Enjoy New Possibilities in Your Life”
1. What is grief, when do we experience grief, and how does it function in our hearts and minds?
2. Simple techniques for clearing grief without drama
Session Nine: June 8 – Yvette Nary, LMT and Shamanic Practitioner, “Understanding Your Dreams for Keys to Positive Action”
1. Learning how to understand what your dreams are telling you.
2. Working with this information to reveal intuitive knowledge that will help you take positive action in your life.
Session Ten: June 29 – France Sarradon, MA, LPCC, LMFT, Clinical Director of the NM Relationship Enhancement Institute and Sydney Eusepi, Relationship Enhancement Facilitator, “Simple Listening Skills to Create Joyous Relationships”
1. The Relationship Enhancement? approach to healthy relationships
2. Using RE listening techniques for excellent communication in all relationships
Session Eleven: July 6 – Jean Dominguez – Initiated 4th Level Priest & Wisdom Keeper, Peruvian Incan Tradition, “Clear your Mind, Forgive, and Shed Fear to Move Forward with Grace
1. Forgiveness – forgiving self and others
2. Techniques for shedding fear
3. How to clear an overactive mind
Session Twelve: July 13 – Facilitator and Topic Pending